Friday, April 3, 2009

Yussuf, this post goes out to you.

Well, a few days ago I had a conversation with one of the teachers from Lodge. She had told me a lot of stories about you.

Your attitude in class and your attitude in your studies.

I was your age not so long time ago.

Perhaps,you can say that I am almost like you.

Lazy and not putting any effort in my studies.

But bro, I learned it the hard way.

See what kind of results that I get for PMR and SPM at the end of the day?

Is that enough prove that you should do something about your attitude towards everything?

Don't be like me. Don't waste your precious times in high school by just enjoying all the time. There are times when you can play and to study.

Please. Balance out your time for everything. 

It is for your own future.

Not daddy's,mummy's,bok,mine or mallek's.

We can guide you. But without your own effort,no one else can help you.

YOU CAN ONLY RELY ON YOURSELF.

I am trying to change for the better. So I don't see why you can't.

DON'T LET MAMA AND ABAH DOWN LIKE THE WAY I DID!

IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE FOR YOU.

This is just an advice for you, Lil Bro.

If I get blamed for being a busybody,so let it be.

IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I DID ALL OF THIS FOR YOU.




No comments: