Saturday, December 27, 2008

The lime light especially for you brother from another mother

This post is meant for Jesse Song.
My brother from another mother.
=)

Well,I've known this guy for years already.
To be exact since kindergarten.

Jesse is a very nice boy. He's holy too. haha.

From what I see over this past few years, Jesse and I have the same interest.

Which is MUSIC!

We both got really close in Form 4 and Form 5.
That's because we are in the same class.
ART SIDE YO!


haha. anyways, kawanku/adikku ini have a very cool channel of his own.

To those of you who is reading my blog, I suggest you go look him up in You tube.

he's got 4 videos posted up on You tube and is in the process of making the 5th video.

Jesse is really talented. And ya'll should hear him play the guitar and sing.

Watching him doing his 'thang' face to face sounds much better than in the videos. NO KIDDING.

=)


To my dear readers,

Whenever you are free just come and search for his channel in You Tube.

To make it easy for you, just visit his blog at jsmsong.blogpsot.com.

He had posted up his videos there too.
Just click away to watch. It's all free. hahahaha.

To know more about this cool brother of mine,

just add him up in MSN at jesse.heartbreakkid578@gmail.com.

No comments: