Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Singapore trip from 18th of December till 23rd of December

hmmm.
Well, about 80 percent of my time in Singapore is for shopping.

My sister bought lots and lots of clothes from mango,a prada handbag,high heels, and handbags again, earrings and bla bla bla.

I bought a jacket from Desigual. The brand is from Spain or something like that.got some clothes from Mark and Spencer.
got 3 to 4 necklaces. ear studs. WINTER clothing for me to wear it in Switzerland.

Mallek bought Zara shoes and T shirts,FCUK top,Onitsuka tiger shoe and bla bla bla. .

Yussuf bought lots and lots of clothes from Zara,shoes form Zara,Levi's underwear, and bla bla bla. . .

Danial bought a pair of La Coste shoes,Zara T shirts,toys and bla bla bla. . .

Besides shopping, my family and I went to the night safari zoo,boat cruise,Sentosa and bla bla bla. . .

There was one restaurant that made me had a very bad tummy ache. I was like enjoying the 'ayam penyet'. .

Then,the next day my mum,sis and I got diarrhea.

Maybe the food was kinda dirty or the sambal is just too spicy that made us have a very abd tummy ache.

Overall,this vacation is splendid.

However,I HATE DOING MY OWN LAUNDRY!

=(

But nevermind lah. Have to berdikari you know?

hahaha!



No comments: