Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Continuation















ok ok ok.


the pics explains it all.


give it up for Alyssa muloks ya'll!


sangat very the vain lar. this girl is so small. but garang. =_= she loves to bully me. =( we're friends since kindergarten.


Friends for life!


hahaha.


We've been through ups and downs together but that is what that makes us stronger today. I don't think I will ever find a friend who is caring as you! SERIOUSLY. you've got my back always and I will NEVER forget that. I thank you for everything that you've done for me. And I am sorry If I ever let you down. . Always remember.


true friends stay. and you did. you stayed with me till the very end. and I am really grateful to have you as my niece and also good good friend! I LOVE YOU MULOKS! hahahaha. =)




The person wearing the 5A class shirt is Sheryl Teo aka Neck!

Her voice is very high pitch one.

sometimes lar. damn cute ok?

I've know her for years already actually but we only got close back in Form 4. She has a cute little brother called shaun.

I wonder If he will have the same type of neck as sheryl when he grows up? hmmmmmm.

=)

Conclusion: Sheryl is neck and neck is cute! ;)


THE 7 OF US!
=)
Hey guys,I just wanna say that I love you all so much and I thank you for being there for me whenever I am in need. FRIENDS FOREVER K? Don't ever forget me,cause I know I won't ever forget ya'll.

No comments: