Saturday, January 17, 2009

I miss you so. . .

I miss Lodge's canteen food.
I miss sitting at the same spot where Alyssa,Andrea,Charlene,Charley,Jocelyn,Sheryl and I always eat during break and lunch time.
I miss escaping class.
I miss Cikgu Willie scolding each and everyone of us who escaped from class.
I miss disturbing Cikgu Lily.
I miss Cikgu Lily disturbing me.
I miss Miss Teo's squeaky voice.
I miss Cikgu Chong scolding me for not doing my homework.
I miss Mr Lim's body odour. O_O hahahaha!
I miss singing and playing the guitar with Jesse and Sarah.
I miss Alyssa bullying me.
I miss looking at Andrea being blurr.
I miss hearing the juniors greeting me at school.
I miss getting into trouble in school.
I miss seeing Wayne shuffling in class especially on the class sink.
I miss seeing Alyssa,Cheryl and Fion dancing together in class.
I miss seeing Mr Ling flirting with Charlene. 0.0
I miss Sarah and Clarice hugging me.
I miss disturbing Joash.
I miss calling Edwina Lim a princess.
I miss disturbing Soak Kian.
I miss messing up Kelly's hair.
I miss assembly. BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T MISS GERALD LEE!

I miss singing the school song.
I miss being spot-checked at school.
I miss. . . .

There are a lot of things that I could not list out.
There's just too much to be remembered.
I MISS YOU FORM 5A( 2008 ) AS WELL AS THE TEACHERS WHO HAD TAUGHT US TOO.


No comments: