Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introducing: S CLUB 7. . . ;)




























Well,this pretty girl right here is Andrea Ng. I'm sure some of you know her.




She used to be from Green Road but then she transfered to Lodge during Form 4. Didn't know she was somehow related to me. Only knew that in 2008. =_=




Oh yeah,this girl hates cats.For some reason,I don't know why.




Conclusion: Andrea is cute! =)



This is Charlene Bong aka Indian.



I gave her that nickname.



As you can see,her skin is kinda dark.



For your information,she's a chinese.lol.



Alright,I've known her since Form 4.



We both can basically talk about almost everything.



Whether it's about sex or studies.



Anything can lar.



She's fun to hang out with. A good friend/sister and a ve2ry very good listener. I LOVE YOU.Thanks for being there for me whenever I am in need for some help! I really appreciate it. =)



Conclusion: Charlene is cool! Just like me. hahahaha! =P
<<<>

Alright,I've known her for years actually.

Only got really close during Form 4 and Form 5.

Same class ma. haha.

She's just like Charlene.

We can talk about almost everything.
She looks innocent don't she?
But the truth is,she's not. lol.
she is a horny little friend of mine. She's tall too. Loves ang mos. you love me also right? hahahaha! =P

Conclusion:Charley is great. Hurt her and I'll kick your fucking dick/pussy!

Woah Woah Woah.
The little lady in pinK! hahahaha.
she's jocelyn.
Good in her studies.
I've got to know her really well in Form 4 and Form 5.
a very nice person to hang out with.
BE AWARE: HER JOKES ARE FUCKING
LAME! SO IF YOU DO HERE HER JOKING AROUND,JUST
LOOK AT HER AND SAY. . . "YEAH OKAY". hahahaha!
Conclusion: Jocelyn is lame! hahahaha! But I still love you,TADPOLE! ;)



No comments: